Chitika NEW

Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!

Infolinks Related Tags

Infolinks Related Tags

Friday, December 10, 2010

Kelly Osbourne

Kelly Osbourne.

The "Fashion Police" star finally blew the whistle on her own two feet. The "Dancing With the Stars" alum will undergo surgery on both feet that will leave her unable to walk – much less dance – for months afterwards. Osbourne says "DWTS" didn't cause the problems, but sped up the need for surgery.



Related story:
We'll get to Kelly Osbourne's scary sounding surgery in a second, but first let's talk fashion!



She is thisclose to finally signing a deal to design her own clothing collection. "I've had an offer from an amazing clothing line that I would be so over the moon to work with them," she says. "I can't say which one just yet, but it's looking really good."
Osbourne promises whatever she does will be affordable.
"It's important to me not to make clothes which I call 'untouchable' clothing," she said. "I don't want it to be clothes that only rich people could buy."
Osbourne and a friend launched a line, Stiletto Killers, in 2004 but it closed within a couple of years.
New business isn't the only pressing matter on Osbourne's mind. She has to have surgery on not one, but both of her feet. She had foot problems before Dancing With the Stars, but her stint on the show "made it worse."
"It was going to happen but [Dancing With the Stars] kicked it up about 10 years," she said. "They have to break bones in my feet and reset them. I've put it off because I've not been ready to not walk for a month."
Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info Related Tags