Chitika NEW

Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!

Infolinks Related Tags

Infolinks Related Tags

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charlie Sheen's Final

Charlie Sheen's Final, Bizarre, Profanity-Laced UStream Rant.


Newly fired Charlie Sheen gave his final UStream "Sheen's Korner" cast last night and it wasn't pretty.

In fact, if Sheen's behavior in the past two weeks had been just a tiny bit less outrageous one imagines last night's cast would be widely heralded as a desperate call for help.

In it, Sheen tore in to just about everyone including now former boss Les Moonves known for Sheen's purposes as "Les Than Goonves": "Part scoundrel, part my hair to side. Screw Les, I proclaimed, or better yet -- screw more. You gave me your word but in turn gave me nothing."

And finally on co-star Jon Cryer: "What's there to say? I'll tell him, 'You're a little late. Goodbye, troll'...When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role, I'll say: 'You left me out in the cold with all your guilt and stupidity.'"

Watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info Related Tags